CONCR3DE, with headquarters in Marconistraat 66a, 2809 PE Gouda, Netherlands (hereafter ‘CONCR3DE, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) values your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data
in accordance with this Policy and applicable privacy laws.
CONCR3DE is the data controller that is responsible for the processing of any personal data through this website. Data controller means CONCR3DE, along or jointly with others, determines
the purposes and means of the processing of your personal data.
This Policy provides information on how we collect, use and protect your personal data that you provide to us when visiting our websites and social media pages, using our apps or
In general, you can visit CONCR3DE on the internet without telling us who you are and without giving any personal information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need
information from you to better serve you.
Acceptance of this Policy and Consent
The use of this website is subject to this Policy. By providing personal data to us, you understand and agree to the collection, processing, international transfer and use of this data.
Where required by applicable
law, we will ask your explicit consent. You may always object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or withdraw any consent previously granted for a specific
purpose by following the
instructions in section “What are your rights?”.
Which personal data do we collect?
We may use the following personal data:
- contact information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, prefix, company information, job title, mailing address, telephone numbers, email address or other
addresses that allow us to send you messages; IP-address, username and registration information you provide on our website
- relationship information that helps us do business with you, such as the types of products and services that may interest you, contact and product preferences, languages, marketing
preferences and demographic data
- transactional information about how you interact with us, including purchases, inquiries, customer account information, order and contract information, delivery details, billing
and financial data, details for taxes, transaction and correspondence history, and information about how you use and interact with our website
- education and work experience information, in connection with a job opening at CONCR3DE that you wish to be considered for
- security and compliance information that helps us to secure our interests, including information for conflict checks, fraud prevention and internal verification, as well as
information necessary for the security of our premises, such as visual recordings
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- website improvement: maintaining, customizing and improving the website;
- managing our relationship: managing our ongoing relationship with you, including interacting with you.
- fulfilling your orders and requests, and providing other services related to your requests;
- marketing: promotional offers regarding CONCR3DE products and services; and
- business needs: managing our business needs, such as account management, product development, contract management, corporate governance, audit, and legal compliance.
We may collect and process your personal data based on the following legal grounds:
- your explicit and informed consent;
- the performance of a contract with you;
- the legitimate interests of CONCR3DE, which are our usual business activities.
Who has access to your personal data?
We never share your personal data with third parties for commercial purposes. We may, however, need to share your personal data with third parties:
- Third parties: a third party is a natural or legal person, agency or processor who provides or performs services and functions on our behalf. We may make personal data available to
these third parties, to perform these services and functions. Any processing of that personal data will be on our instructions and compatible with the original purposes.
- Legal obligations: we may also make personal data concerning individuals available to public or judicial authorities, law enforcement personnel and agencies as required by law,
including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, and including to agencies and courts in the countries where we operate. Where permitted by law, we may also
disclose such information to third parties (including legal counsel) when necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or to otherwise enforce our rights,
protect our property or the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external audit, compliance and corporate governance functions;
- Mergers & acquisitions: personal data may be transferred to a party acquiring all or part of the equity or assets of CONCR3DE or its business operations in the event of a sale,
merger, liquidation, dissolution, or other business transfer.
CONCR3DE may transfer your personal data to entities located in countries outside of the EEA, which do not offer adequate protection of personal data. In such cases, we will take measures
to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection, such as Binding Corporate Rules, Standard Contractual Clauses or the EU/Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks.
How do we protect your data?
We apply appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures that are reasonably designed to protect personal information, such as access control and back-up procedures.
How long do we retain your data?
The time periods for which we retain your personal data depend on the purposes for which we use it. CONCR3DE will keep your data for as long as you are a registered subscriber or user of
our products or for as long as we have another business purpose to do so and, thereafter, for no longer than is required or permitted by law, reasonably necessary for internal reporting
and reconciliation purposes, or to provide you with feedback or information you might request.
What are your rights?
You have the right to request from CONCR3DE access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning you or to object to the processing as well as
the right to data portability. You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
We may decline requests that are unreasonable or may jeopardize the privacy of others or in case access is not required by applicable legislation.
You can send the above request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What about links to other sites?
Our website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy policies of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware of when they leave our
site and to read the privacy statements of each site they visit. This Policy applies only to information collected by our website.
Modification of this Policy
We may change this Policy at any time without prior notice, you are advised to regularly consult it. Any changes to this Policy will become effective when we make the revised Policy
available through the website.
Your continued use of the website following such changes means that you accept the revised Policy.